Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sports Day

Sports Day (Action)

In sports day i tried to be as engaged in the acitivities as possible, there were a variety of different sports happening such as football, basketball, sprinting and tug of war. I participated in sprinting, football and tug of war. Out of this tug of war was new challenge for me as i have never really done this acitvity before in my life i have always seen other people playing this sport but i have never really participated this and it was a very good experience for me as i found out about how painful it actually gets in your hand as you get friction burns. I didnt participate in basketball because while i was playing football my knee started hurting and it was impossible for me to run and i knew i wouldnt be an asset to the team.

For football i gave in everything i could, i played in every match and i think i was a very good asset for the team. By playing football i noticed my own strengths and areas for growth. I noticed that i needed to work on my stamina and i knew i needed to work on sprinting as i noticed i was getting slower. What i plan to do is go do more cardio in the gym and as well as on saturdays when i have saturday footbal just come ine maybe an hour early and work on sprinting and changing direction quickly as running fast and chaging direction with the ball is very important in being a good football player. By playing football i also worked collaboratively with others, as i tried to play more as a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment