Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Saturday Football

Saturday Community Football (Action)    29th september 2012

Every saturday Pascal and Duncan organises football matches where anyone can join and a lot of people show up to play football. Every week this is what i look forward to as a lot of very taleneted football players show up and it is a very good opportunity to Develop new skills. I showed up an hour early because i wanted to improve my skills in shooting the ball, my stamina and also ball control. I played by myself for an hour, i took shots at the goal i tried to improve my aim towards the goal as well as how hard it goes. also i did some ball control drills. I also Worked collaboratively with others as i worked as a team to achieve a similar goal which was to win. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment