Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Band Practice

Band Practice (Creativity)

I have a band that I had from last year and the band consists of Mr Riehm, Bryce, daisy and me, where i play the guitar, mr riehm plays the bass, daisy sings and bryce plays the drums. We had band practice on the Wednesday the 26th of september. In band practice we mainly practiced Hysteria by muse and we noticed that we had to do a lot practice sessions as we just needed more practice on the songs. On that day we also decieded to play a instrumental song which is either going to be Your betrayal by Fasy live or Canon rock. In band Practice i worked collaboratively with my other band members and it also really improved my skills and developed my skills in playing guitar, as we jammed and played some original stuff when we jammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment